Tasting Room Service Update: July 6, 2020
As we are entering a new era and the demand for new business practices has come, we at Seven Stones have put together the following plan to ensure a safe work environment for both staff and customers.
As per the provincial order of May 19, 2020 we are following the guidelines stated by the Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafe BC. In order to reduce the risk of infection and to minimize the exposure to COVID-19 for whoever enters our facilities all employees and customers are required to follow the procedures outlined in this plan. Following is a list of steps that will help us to maintain a safe environment for all.
- **UPDATE:Our tasting room is now open 7 days a week and we'll be following strict protocols to keep everyone safe.
- Customers will be required to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from one another unless they are in the same party
- Indicators are on the tasting bar to ensure physical distancing of 2 meter or more for customers standing at the tasting bar
- When using chairs on the deck or patio, the chairs are placed a minimum of 2 meters apart and shall not be moved unless to accommodate a group or party of more than 2 people and shall not impose on the physical distancing of any other person or party
- The washrooms have a single use and cleaning signage posted on the door
- A sanitization station including hand sanitizer and wipes is provided for all customers to use at the entrance and exit doorway
- Our glasses are sanitized by a commercial grade glass washer
- Our payment devices are covered in plastic for ease of use and cleaning
- After each group we will sanitize the tables, chairs and door handles
- Garbage receptacles are readily available and cleaned daily
- Hand washing reminders are posted in each bathroom
- Our occupancy for each tasting area is posted near the front entrance
- Our staff will be wearing PPD to ensure they and all customers are safe
- Every person touring in the caves will be required to wear a mask. Customers may use their own masks or purchase one from us
- At this time customers are encouraged to leave children and pets at home. If this is not possible children can play outside with a guardian and pets can be leashed in our pet area.
- For entry into our facilities, tours, off sales and tastings we ask that you make reservations by calling 250-499-2144
We will keep you updated on our website and on Facebook should there be any future necessary changes.
STAY LOCAL - BUY LOCAL
Let's support our local wineries! Go to the Similkameen Independent Winegrowers website for a full listing.